1000~2000mm or customized, 500mm,1000mm or customized
1~100mm or customized
Average Molecular Weight:
3.0million -10.0 million
OEM & ODM:
sheet, rod, tube, gear, pulley, guide rail, and so on
Family Decoration Industry
Ton/Tons per Month Polyethylene pipe
Packaging & Delivery
Package in plastics case and container
Guangzhou Port, China
Shipped in 30 days after payment
China custom any size and material uhmw-pe tubes100 mm Polyethylene pe pipe
UHMW-PE(Ultra high Molecular Weight Polyethylene)is a thermoplastic engineering plastic with the average
molecular weight more than 9.2 million (100% Virgin UHMW-PE Raw Material). This kind of material with five top performance of high-wear-resistance, good-chemical resistance, low-temperature resistance, self-lubrication and high-impact resistance, which is regarded as a “surprised” engineering plastic of excellent comprehensive capacity and competitive price.Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company has studied and applied this material in many industries for many years. And we know that it has the following main characteristics:
1. Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel, four times than PTFE
2. Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than PC, five times than ABS.
3. Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and brass appended lubricating oil.
4. Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and humidity.
5. Very high-inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly affixes other material.
6. Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66, eight times than PTFE.
7. Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196℃), it still has the prolongation.
few other materials can reach to this performance.
8. Non-toxic and clean property, UHMW-PEmaterial that made by Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company, which meets the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of Agriculture (ASDA) permit to apply in food and medicine fields.
1. Paper making industry: The UHMW-PE Parts that made by Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company, with its performance of high wear resistance and good self-lubrication, can be used in: vacuum box panel, dehydration plank, drawknife, pressurize assembly, shaft sleeve of paper-cutting machine and so on. The thickness of UHMW-PE tube below 10mm, can be made into covering tube of strap transport and transcribing machine roller.
2.Food and beverage light industry: The UHMW-PE materail that made by Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company, with its performance of high wear resistance, anti-impact resistance, inadhesion resistance, non-toxic
and clean property, can be manufactured: moving plate, transport screw, gear and so on, which is easy-cleaning, long-enduring, and anti-mildew, and be used in other clear parts.
3. Waste-water industry: Polluting mud,scraping plate of helix transport,slurry pump impeller,pump bearing bush,grit collection system,defecator gear,precipitation pool scaleboard and so on.
4.Electronic Industry: Surface dealing of semiconductor process, air-pollution control system, waste-water vent control and so on. UHMW-PE, has the excellent Performance of low-temperature resistance, which has a good ductibility in the Liquefied helium (-269℃), was started to apply in the refrigeration technology and low-temperature field. The latest UHMW-PE tube can be applied in semiconductor field instead of a great deal of PTFE tubes.
5.Textile industry: With its performance of high-wear resistance, anti-impact and good self-lubrication, the products, such as: strap knot, gear, cushion baffle, bearing bush and so on.
6.Sport and amusement industry: ski tools lining, assembly of track vehicle in ice and snow, earth plate of glider plane, assembly of steel ball equipment, shaft sleeve of all size, rolling ball path, accessory of mechanization sledge and so.
7.Medical industry: Body embedded substance, artificial joints, rectifying surgical machine and bracket, orientation rack of surgical machine.
8.Chemical and other industry: The UHMW-PE material is successfully applied by Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company in galvanization hardware, agricultural machine, shipping parts, mechanical parts of low-temperature atomic energy and so on. Mostly using of its high-wear resistance, high anti-impact resistance, anti-cold resistance, self-lubrication, electric characteristic.
9.Electronic Industry: Surface dealing of semiconductor process, air-pollution control system, waste-water vent control and so on. UHMW-PE, has the excellent Performance of low-temperature resistance, which has a good ductibility in the Liquefied helium (-269℃), was started to apply in the refrigeration technology and low-temperature field. The latest UHMW-PE tube that made by Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries (Group) Company, can be applied in semiconductor field instead of a great deal of PTFE tubes.
The Main Properties of UHMW-PE
Polyethylene pe pipe
PU/hDPE/ UHMW-PE/MC Nylon/PA66/POM/ Teflon/ PVDF/ PPS/PEEK/PSU etc. As your like.
Natural,Black,Yellow,Red,ect. Customized, any color is ok
One stop procurement
Customized as your drawing
Factory price offered
Customers provide design or photo or we create design according to customers' requirements.
sheet, rod, tube, gear, pulley, guide rail, and so on
2 days for sample; 7 days for production.
PayPal, Escrow, Western union, Money Gram, T/T and cash payment.
24 hours instant and comfortable customer service.
Shipping status notification during delivery.
Regular notification of new styles & hot selling styles.
Customized other materials and shapes pipe:
Guangzhou Engineering Plastics Industries Co., Ltd. a professional manufacturer of enfineering plastic products and a joint-venture with comprehensive system of production, sale, design and machining. We have full set of imported production equipment, whole set of advanced numerical control machinery, and rich experience and technology for manufacture. Since 1988, we have developed and produced different kinds of engineering plastic products for many famous customers both at home and abroad, such as: Europe, USA, Southeast Asian countries, the Mid-East, Africa, Taiwan and Hong Kong. We have received good reputations from our customers.